Designed for general lighting of administrative and commercial buildings, offices, banks, hospitals. Performed with LED or with luminescent lamps T8.
For building into a plasterboard.
Description of the optical system:
Mirror aluminum reflecting louver:
– the longitudinal V-shaped lamellae are from mirror aluminium sheet (99,85% Al)
– the cross blade are made from profiled material (Christmas tree profile)
The hanging pieces of the louver are with metal springs.
Description of the body:
– made of metal steel sheets, polyester powdered in white colour.
– electromagnetic ballast – 230V/50Hz, cosφ > 0.9
– electronic ballast – 230V/50Hz, cosφ = 0.98
– LED – linear modules with efficacy up to 160lm/W, colour temperatures 3000K, 4000K
– LED drivers with Iout = 200-350mA, Pout = 60W
– linear cover with transmission of 76%, 87%, 94%
For building into a plasterboard:
|BTC 024.209.100 LED||2×9|
|BTC 024.218.100 LED||2×18|
|BTC 024.214.100 LED||2×14|
|BTC 024.233.100 LED||2×33|
|BTC 024.232.100 LED||2×32|
For building into a plasterboard and suspended ceiling type Armstrong, size 625×625:
|BTC 024.209.100A LED||2×9|
|BTC 024.218.100A LED||2×18|
|BTC 024.214.100A LED||2×14|
|BTC 024.233.100A LED||2×33|
|BTC 024.232.100A LED||2×32|
There are no reviews yet.